<3 Kim
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Video Diary #2: Back to School Letter
I wanted to film this entry because I got my annual "Welcome Back" letter. We start on Monday and today is our LAST official day of summer :( I'm happy that I will get to see my students again though... miss those guys! Not looking forward to the busy/crazyness that is coming, but its coming ready or not! This school year we have two "teacher work days" and two admin. days. I could use a whole month of teacher work days and still not feel 100% prepared. My classroom is mostly set up though, so at least I'm pretty good there and since my class is 90% the same students, I feel pretty prepared (since I already know them all so well). Guess that's a benefit of looping. See you in the classroom next post! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment