<3Kim
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Video Diary #4: School Starts TOMORROW!!!
Wow... The last two days went by in a flash! There is always so much to get done to prepare for the students. Last night we had the meet and greet, which was very successful because I had 9 students (about half) show up with their parents! Lots of the kids were really excited to come back to school. My neighbor teacher told me that she saw one of my students running excitedly to my classroom (20 minutes early before the meet and greet actually started) and leaving her mom behind. And another student gave me some birthday gifts (a homemade card, hat and bracelet) because she knew that it was my birthday the other day. I feel like I could still use a whole week more to set up, but ready or not... here they come! Look forward to seeing my little monkeys tomorrow!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment