<3 Kim
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Video Diary #7: Catching Up With EVERYTHING!!!
It sure has been a busy few weeks. I'm sorry that I have been somewhat MIA since my last post in the middle of the first week. Things got pretty crazy that week when what I thought was the middle of the week ended up being the end of the week because school was cancelled due to the impending hurricanes. It ended up being even more stressful being out (to go to my brother-in-law's wedding) during that time than it usually is to be out, especially since I got kicked out of school early, the copy machine was turned off, and school was cancelled. The hurricanes majorly messed with my plans, and made the students pretty silly. I ended up having a really nice trip to Connecticut & enjoyed every moment, although I worried about school often. Now that I'm back I have a lot of work to catch up on with grading, finishing up things that I didn't get done in the first week and starting on all new curriculum. All the stress/extra work is totally worth it though, and I especially felt that way when the kiddos welcomed me back from my trip and told me how much they missed me. :) Hopefully see you soon-ish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment