<3 Kim
Friday, August 1, 2014
Video Diary #5: First Day of School (Morning and Evening)
Hello all! Today was the first day of school! The day just FLEW by sooooooo fast, it was unbelievable! I had a great day. The students were so excited to be back and it was really nice to see their happy faces again. I got a feel for how beneficial looping can be. It was so nice to have the kids come in this morning and already know a TON about each of them! It was so nice to see that many of the students picked right up from where we left off two months ago. I was worried about regression, but I am happy to say that I was very proud that my students were on track today! It was a very busy day, but I had a great time. Only bummer was that five students (out of 19) were absent, so I'll have to spend some extra time on Monday reviewing some things we talked about today. Oh well. Happy Friday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment